Reservations & Payment
- 6 feet social distancing (separation between people) is required while on property.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance either online or over the phone.
- Advance reservations are required. No walk-up reservations will be allowed.
- No cash transactions.
- Payment for all fees must be made in advance either online or over the phone. Prepaid
fees include: Green Fees, Single Rider Carts, Range Balls, Push Carts and Merchandise.
- Prepaid Merchandise will be bagged and available for pick up adjacent to the check-in area.
- A limited Food & Beverage takeout menu will be available at Cafe Rock only.
- Rental Clubs will not be available.
- The Golf Course will be open from 7am until 8pm daily
- Driving Range will have limited stalls for proper social distancing. Stalls will be available in
30 minute intervals on a first come first serve basis. Hours will be from 9am - 6pm.
- The Clubhouse, Offices and Golf Shops will remain closed.
- Staff will monitor and strictly enforce social distancing practices of golfers before, during
and after their round or practice session - compliance is required.
- Congregating before, during or after the round is not allowed.
- Tee time intervals will be expanded. No more than 4 golfer are allowed in each group.
- Walking the course is allowed but only for golfers, no spectators are allowed.
- Face Masks are required when checking in and anywhere around the Clubhouse.
- We have a number of other policies and practices that will be posted at the golf course.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Safety signage is posted and intercom announcements will be made.
- Staff has been trained on proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 2 hours. Door will be left open to eliminate touchpoints.
- Carts are washed, sanitized and wiped down after each use. Other touchpoints are also sanitized.
- Range balls and baskets will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.