Kids on Course
Vallejo Kids on Course Golf Club
The primary purpose of the Vallejo Kids on Course Golf Club is to promote and encourage a recreational activity for juniors through the game of golf, and to provide learning facilities that promote sound values and principles for all aspects of life. The program curriculum focuses on life skills and values, golf skills, etiquette, pace of play, and rules of golf.
This program is designed in association with the NCGA Foundation to give the youth of Northern California access to participating golf courses at $5 or less. It also enables kids to receive NCGA membership ( includes handicap service and NCGA Golf magazine ).
A list of current participating courses can be found at www.ncgafoundation.org.
Each junior member is eligible for reduced rates of only $5 at Blue Rock Springs East and West courses any day after 11:30am. Membership provides each junior with access to monthly tournaments and clinics. This program has huge benefits for kids and grows the game of golf.
Who we are:
The goal of the junior golf program is to develop the skills needed to play and enjoy the game of golf. The program will emphasize sound values and principles that will carry over into all aspects of life. Vallejo Kids On Course’s mission is to promote the game of golf to all juniors, and be recognized as a leader in junior golf activities.
Membership benefits includes:
- Education on Life-skills; Courtesy, Responsibility, Positive attitude, Sportsmanship and Honesty
- Discounts! Save $1.50 on every small bucket you practice. Also save as much as $11 on green fee. (Green fee discount available after 12pm everyday.)
- NCGA handicap: Log your scores and obtain an official handicap. Need this to play junior tournaments.
- Fun, fun, fun. Free clinics, camps and play-dates. Great opportunities to practice and play with other kids.
Getting started is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Complete VKOC application form. (VKOC Application is available online, in pro shop and driving range)
- Make a payment of an annual membership fee, $40 per child by cash, check or Visa/Master card, in person at the pro shop, driving range or by mail to VKOC 655 Columbus Pkwy Vallejo CA 94591
- Call or visit the driving range, 707-553-2125 and sign up for clinics and playdates. If you have any questions, you can also call 707-643-8476 (Pro Shop) for more information.
How to sign up for clinics, camps and playdates
- Pick up a yearly schedule that is available on October 1st through website, driving range or pro shop.
- There are clinics and camps where kids can learn various golf fundamentals whether they are beginners or intermediate players.
- Please RSVP by calling 707-553-2125 or by visit the driving range, and put your name on each sign-up sheet for clinics, camps and playdates. If you cannot make it, make sure you take your name off the list. No show are subject to $5 penalty payable to Jr. Fund (sku# 90000).
- RSVP for camps, clinics and play-dates start 1month prior to the date and close 5 days prior to the date of the event. Sign-up sheets are available ONLY in the Driving Range.
- On the day of clinics and camps, we will meet either at the driving range shop, club house or pro shop. Please check the calendar and check the meeting place.
Club house and PRO Shop are located on the west course side. Driving range is located on the other side of Columbus Pkwy from the west course.
Please support Vallejo Kids On the Course program by donating and volunteering in the program.
- Donations to VKOC Junior fund, (#90000), are welcome at anytime
- Looking to donate your time? Some of the help we need are as below. Please sign up on our VKOC volunteer sheet located in the driving range or pro shop.
- Players assistants
- Assistant in clinics and camps